BOOK LAUNCH – 14th Annual Critical Race and Anticolonial Studies Conference, Faculty of Extension, Enterprise Square, University of Alberta, 10230 Jasper Avenue, 17-19 October 2014
Author Book Launch and Reception, Friday, 17 October 2014
- Sara Ahmed - Willful Subjects (Duke University Press, 2014)
- Glen Sean Coulthard - Red Skin, White Mask: Rejecting the Colonial Politics of Recognition (University of Minnesota Press, 2014)
- Co-Editor (with A. Eisenberg, J. Webber and A. Boisselle), Recognition vs Self-Determination: Dilemmas of Emancipatory Politics (Vancouver: University of British Columbia Press, 2014)
- Suvendrini Perera and Sherene Razack, Eds., At the Limits of Justice: Women of Colour Theorize Terror (University of Toronto Press, 2014)
- Audra Simpson - Mohawk Interruptus: Political Life Across the Border of Settler States (Duke University Press, 2014)
- Audra Simpson and Andrea Smith, Eds., Theorizing Native Studies (Duke University Press, 2014)
- Leanne Simpson - Islands of Decolonial Love (Arbeiter Ring Publishing, 2013)
- Gada Mahrouse – Conflicted Commitments: Race, Privilege, and Power in Solidarity Activism (McGill-Queen’s 2014).
- Jin Haritaworn, Kuntsman, Adi and Posocco, Silvia, Eds. Queer Necropolitics (London: Routledge, 2014).
The 14th Annual Critical Race and Anticolonial Studies Conference is pleased that Audrey’s Bookstore agreed to be the conference’s bookseller in 2010 and again in 2014.